Articles relating to: Nadine Hill
Don’t these look delicious? These are oven-baked sweet potato fries and they work well with my Slimming World plan. They make a great accompaniment to a main meal.Read the full story..
Keeping up with what the kids are up to online can be confusing. So here is a guide to the most popular social networks from Nadine Hill of JuggleMum.Read the full story..
Are you a busy mum whose children have just gone back to school? Then JuggleMum’s Nadine Hill has an essential checklist so you can ensure you have everything under control, as well as a few of her favourite items that she can’t manage without.Read the full story..
What keeps you up at night? If you’re a mum it could be many things. But there’s lots of stuff you can do to help you rest. Here are some of my sleep tips for busy mums.Read the full story..
Looking for a simple craft project you can do with the kids or by yourself this summer? Here’s something you can complete in minutes: quick and easy bunting.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!