Articles relating to: Newcastle
When I moved to Salford for university two years ago, I wondered if my beloved home town of Newcastle would face stiff competition from the North West when it came to nightlife, dining and drinking venues.Read the full story..
What makes a good festival?Read the full story..
It always helps an interview along when you discover a family connection to the global mega-star sitting in front you.Read the full story..
While I’ve been to an Alice in Wonderland-themed tea party, I’ll admit I had no idea what this Lewis Carroll classic was all about.Read the full story..
We love a good ginnel at Northern Soul. But, depending on where you’re from, there are all sorts of words for what essentially amounts to an alleyway, including jennel, snicket, vennel, gennel, jitty and jetty.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!