Articles relating to: plastic
Sustainability has become a marketing buzzword.Read the full story..
Tackling plastic waste with a shared sense of purpose: Rachel Lewis from Plastic Shed talks to Northern Soul
You can’t turn on the telly box or scroll through social media without seeing someone talking about the catastrophic impact that plastic waste is having on our environment. Given the statistics on the subject, it’s hardly surprising so much attention is being paid to it.Read the full story..
- Review: LEGOLAND, Trafford Centre, Manchester
- “It’s about getting our audience back.” Paul Robinson, Artistic Director of the Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough
- Good News in Focus: Back on Track Manchester
- What would Darwin think of Zoom? Henry Normal writes for Northern Soul
- The Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2021
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Thought for the Day: What’s the best thing about Switzerland? I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.
One of our favourite LS Lowry paintings: The Old House, Grove Street, Salford pic.twitter.com/HSyLoBOdua
Thought for the Day: “There are times when it will go so wrong that you will barely be alive, and times when you realise that being barely alive, on your own terms, is better than living a bloated half-life on someone else's terms.” - Jeanette Winterson