Articles relating to: Pre Theatre Eats
In the first of a new series focusing on pre-theatre eats in the North West, Northern Soul’s Guy Kilty visits three restaurants within a stone’s throw of Manchester’s Royal Exchange.Read the full story..
Northern Soul’s Rich Jevons visits three venues near the Carriageworks Theatre in Leeds for pre-theatre eats: Souvlaki, All Bar One and Peachy Keen.Read the full story..
In the third of our series focusing on places to eat before the theatre, Rich Jevons goes to Leeds and visits three venues in walking distance of the Grand Theatre & Opera House: Chaophraya, Veritas, and Roots and Fruits.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!