Articles relating to: Radio
In this age of The X Factor, The Voice and Britain’s Got Talent, it’s entirely possible to become famous overnight.Read the full story..
Part of me likes to believes that I’m too young to listen to The Archers, Radio 4’s ‘ordinary tale of countryfolk’. But let’s face it, I’m in my mid-40s, live in a city and have never made jam. I’m probably the BBC’s target market for the show.Read the full story..
“I don’t think I would have got my job without my hair.”Read the full story..
Northern Soul’s Helen Nugent chats to Reform Radio, a community of like-minded people in Manchester working together to create opportunities for the development of young people, especially those looking for employment.Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals With nights in our fave restaurants off the menu, Northern Soul's Chef Tony has the perfect wines for self-isolating dishes whether that's beans on toast or a pot noodle northernsoul.me.uk/pantry-pai… pic.twitter.com/ZWayCHJzGG
We might not be able to visit restaurants and write about them but we can bring you reviews of restaurant deliveries and takeaways. With that in mind, Karen Connolly reviews her local pizza place, Proove in West Didsbury. northernsoul.me.uk/takeaway-r… @ProovePizza pic.twitter.com/lz7wymszAM
Where are you working? Given the number of temporary home workspaces/desks in houses, we'd like to know what your home office looks like. Just use the hashtag #WhereAreYouWorking when posting a picture and tag in Northern Soul. Here is Rachael in Bury (and Mitsy). pic.twitter.com/53STNMb4K1