Articles relating to: RED Janaury
It’s January. The weather is rubbish, the piggy bank is empty and we’re all feeling a little bit sluggish. It can also be the time of year where our mental health needs some TLC. Northern Soul’s Emma Yates-Badley has registered for RED January 2019, a community initiative that encourages people to support their mental health by doing something active every single day. Emma will be writing about her experience in a weekly blog. In partnership with independent mental health charity, Mind, RED January can provide a focus in a characteristically tough month, empowering you to start the year as you mean to go on.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!