Articles relating to: Richard Dixon
Only in what I choose to call ‘middle age’– with the implicit intention to live to at least 114 – did I become a dog owner.Read the full story..
It seems rough, tough Northern lads and lasses can still really show those Southern namby-pambies a thing or two when it comes to settling a dispute with a bit of a scrap.Read the full story..
I’m an East London boy with strong Northern connections, proud and grateful about my maternal links to Manchester and the fine-tuning of my thought processes by a doctorate in Sheffield (fish glands, since you ask).Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Anyone else spending their days preparing food, eating food, tidying away food, thinking about the next meal and starting all over again? Us too. Which made us think of our favourite street in Manchester. pic.twitter.com/xJZ3EbaHDD
“Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” @EmmaYatesBadley talks to Cumbria-based skincare company Pure Lakes about its ethical commitment and what it's doing for sustainability northernsoul.me.uk/small-step… pic.twitter.com/PKJF9Vn4Dx
What's that you say? A new podcast about wine, which wines folk actually like and the good times they have sharing them? Yes, yes and thrice yes. Find out more here ⬇️ northernsoul.me.uk/open-up-po… pic.twitter.com/JfHzinWN5e
“I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY and why this is so important to her northernsoul.me.uk/i-wanted-t… pic.twitter.com/PliLcY70QX