Articles relating to: Richard Dixon
Only in what I choose to call ‘middle age’– with the implicit intention to live to at least 114 – did I become a dog owner.Read the full story..
It seems rough, tough Northern lads and lasses can still really show those Southern namby-pambies a thing or two when it comes to settling a dispute with a bit of a scrap.Read the full story..
I’m an East London boy with strong Northern connections, proud and grateful about my maternal links to Manchester and the fine-tuning of my thought processes by a doctorate in Sheffield (fish glands, since you ask).Read the full story..
- In Defence of Edgar the Excitable Dragon (and Christmas fans everywhere)
- “I would struggle to say that I am a feminist and contribute to fast fashion.” Jade Rice from Dirty Word talks to Northern Soul
- Staying Alive: the campaign to save The Gaumont where the Bee Gees first performed
- Book Review – Have a Bleedin Guess: The Story of Hex Enduction
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"I don’t know about you but I want my Christmas with all the cringe-worthy toppings." Northern Soul's @EmmaYatesBadley writes in defence of Edgar the Excitable Dragon (and Christmas fans everywhere) @jlandpartners northernsoul.me.uk/christmas-… pic.twitter.com/zthx4BbuNA
Thought for the Day: pic.twitter.com/0B2X18CwM7
Noooo....BBC scrapping Newsround afternoon show after almost 50 years prolificnorth.co.uk/news/broa…