Articles relating to: Riding the North
Are you interested in cycling in the North of England? Well then, the good folk at Northern Soul have started a virtual Cycling Club.Read the full story..
Now that the excitement of Le Tour is over, Northern Soul’s Cycling Correspondent talks about his love of summer evenings and shares one of his favourite routes.Read the full story..
Now I understand. I really understand.Read the full story..
“We gotta do that!” These were the words I used over dinner in Mallorca earlier this year.Read the full story..
In his first piece for Northern Soul, Andy Groves introduces his new blog. Today he talks about his passion, how it has changed his life and offers a tantalising taster of the topics he’ll be tackling over the coming months.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!