Articles relating to: Romeo and Juliet
For the final show of the five productions in its revival season, the Liverpool Everyman Company has played it safe with Romeo and Juliet. Except that it hasn’t, quite,Read the full story..
Aged over 14 and studying full time at school, college or university in Greater Manchester? Fancy yourself as a writer or theatre critic? Then we’ve got a competition for you.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!