Articles relating to: Romeo & Juliet
Isabel Webb was the winner of Northern Soul and HOME‘s young theatre reviewer competition. Here the 17-year-old student from Manchester High School for Girls reviews HOME’s production of Romeo & Juliet – and chats to the two actors playing the lead roles.Read the full story..
Taking a break from the search for “some sort of post-industrial site” for his planned version of Romeo & Juliet, HOME’s second site-specific production, director Walter Meierjohann, a newcomer to Manchester, went on one of the weekly tours of Victoria Baths, just like any other tourist.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!