Articles relating to: Star Wars
I have a confession. I flippin’ love film music.Read the full story..
A long time ago, in a seaside town far, far away (Great Yarmouth to be precise) a six-year-old boy was taken to the cinema by his Dad to see a film he was promised he would love.Read the full story..
Some mornings you need the Force to get to the office. But workers in the high-rise Hardman Street building in Manchester’s Spinningfields have a dogfight between a TIE Interceptor and an X-Wing to inspire them.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Here at Northern Soul Towers we have proper fallen in love with Staithes - and are doubly pleased that Bernard Cribbins endorses this beautiful Yorkshire fishing village... #Staithes #Yorkshire pic.twitter.com/taf5JNfxxb
Thought for the Day: "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield