Articles relating to: Steve Coogan
He promises poems about “death, human frailty and other classic conversation stoppers”. As pitches go for a literature event hoping to put bums on seats, it’s not your run of the mill promotion. But Henry Normal isn’t your conventional fella.Read the full story..
A few minutes in and alongside the fancy credits the ninny from Norwich is belting out Roachford’s Cuddly Toy with passion and sass, while keeping his eye on the road and taking advantage of the instrumental break to warn another driver about his fog lights.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!