Articles relating to: Steve Regan
DLA Piper Series Constellations showcases the very best of the Tate collection at Tate Liverpool, presenting artworks in ‘constellations’ or clusters to encourage visitors to discover similarities between works of art that at first glance, may seem very different. Northern Soul’s Steve Regan takes a lookRead the full story..
As Northern English cities go, Hull is generally regarded as punching under its weight. It’s got character though – oh aye, bags of that.Read the full story..
Ten years on from Liverpool FC winning the Champions League comes this timely revival of a ballsy play.Read the full story..
Some would argue that we humans are whizzing along nicely with our fast-paced technological innovations, taking everything in our stride and paying scant attention to ethical concerns.Read the full story..
A surreal moment in Liverpool, just as the polls are about to close in the independence referendum in Scotland.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!