Articles relating to: Sweeney Todd
“I’m alive at last,” Sweeney Todd declares towards the end of act one, as he abandons his plan for targeted revenge against the judge who wronged him in favour of a throat-slitting class war against the generality of “those above”.Read the full story..
Not long into the first half of Sweeney Todd, my stomach rumbled and I realised the folly of failing to have any tea before the show. Nearly three hours of the Demon Barber of Fleet Street lay ahead, much of which is set in Mrs Lovett’s pie shop.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!