Articles relating to: taste
Every week is pie week in Northern Soul‘s house but we applaud the thinking behind the official British Pie Week. To mark the occasion (it’s happening now folks), here is a mouth-watering recipe from Manchester chef Olivia Casson and Cheshire company Essential Cuisine.Read the full story..
Regular readers of Northern Soul know that we love to celebrate every aspect of the North of England.Read the full story..
The Lowry Hotel is posh. As in porter-opening-your-taxi-door kind of posh. It’s probably the poshest posh in Manchester City Centre. And the food is posh too.Read the full story..
It is a fine city indeed where Vimto mousse mixes with Sir Charles Hallé, Britain’s first nuclear free zone and an infamous sponge cake.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!