Articles relating to: The Great Gatsby
Northern Soul‘s Rich Jevons talks to Northern Ballet’s artistic director David Nixon about his early days as a dancer in Canada, his adaptation of Bram Stoker’s Dracula and F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby, as well as the more family-orientated productions of Cinderella and Peter Pan.Read the full story..
The Cornerhouse is a most appropriate setting for the opening of The Great Gatsby. The building, resembling a petite version of the Flatiron in New York, somehow feels like part of a forgotten era, reminiscent of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s comment on high society, with its tumultuous decadence and doomed love affairs.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!