Articles relating to: The Midland
Win dinner for two at Mr Cooper’s Restaurant and Bar at The Midland in Manchester.Read the full story..
Among the plethora of festivals that Manchester now hosts and boasts, the Literature Festival is neither as loud as the International Festival nor as beery as the Food and Drink Festival. It does not possess the quiet cool of the Jazz Festival or the bloody horror of Grim Up North. What it does possess is the grace and grandeur that only writers can provide.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn