Articles relating to: The North
As someone who runs a start-up in The North, I know that there’s a lot of BS out there.Read the full story..
The New Statesman says that the North is in need of ‘a cultural renewal’. Really? Helen Palmer, Co-Director of Creative Tourist and Palmer Squared, a consultancy specialising in the cultural and tourism sector, responds to this for Northern Soul.Read the full story..
At Northern Soul, we make no bones about it: we love the North. I mean, we REALLY love it. With that in mind (and mindful about the Christmas spirit), we thought we’d share some of our favourite Northern places with you.Read the full story..
- “There’s nothing as exciting as sitting in the audience, waiting for the curtain to open.” Northern Soul talks to Mark Williams
- Poetry Review: Where the Road Runs Out by Gaia Holmes
- Theatre Review: A Christmas Carol, Playhouse, Liverpool
- Bedrooms, Bus Stops and Boredom: Remembering Pete Shelley
- “At my best, I lose myself in my writing.” Melvyn Bragg talks to Northern Soul
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"a rare and singular talent who belongs in the upper echelons of contemporary Artists to Keep Tabs On" Northern Soul's @MrGeetsRomo reviews Julia Holter, Gorilla, Manchester northernsoul.me.uk/review-jul… pic.twitter.com/ExUkgOGZAQ