Articles relating to: The Travelling Band
If you like your Manchester bands playing their gigs in intimate venues while being served with real ale by cheery bar staff in one of Manchester’s hippest areas, then I think I just stole your perfect night.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
“We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Idle Women talk about Power Tools, a project to encourage women to learn new skills. northernsoul.me.uk/idle-women… @idle_women @HumraazBlackbur @TheHeartofGlass @anuproductions @monument_tools pic.twitter.com/WN4n09Xd3g
In a series of articles, Northern Soul's Phil Pearson talks to fascinating folk about the room they use to write in, paint in, and do all things creative. This week it’s artist, illustrator and designer, Stanley Chow. northernsoul.me.uk/my-space-s… @stan_chow @pafpeo pic.twitter.com/P5gkNbbgOt
Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green northernsoul.me.uk/tea-from-t… @TeaFromTheManor #tea @thelowryhotel @autolycus19 @TheGrosvenor pic.twitter.com/DfeRKs66UH