Articles relating to: Unity Theatre
There’s no doubt about it, it’s an inspiring story.Read the full story..
Here’s a secret I never thought I’d share.
I’m just not that into Alice in Wonderland.Read the full story..
One hundred years ago, almost every family in Britain knew the heartache of waving men off to battle.Read the full story..
You know you’re in the presence of superior children’s entertainment when the word ‘jelly’ isn’t rhymed with ‘belly’ (or ‘smelly’ or ‘welly’ or ‘telly’ – all of which leapt unbidden into my head as I typed this sentence), but is paired instead with ‘Machiavelli’.Read the full story..
One of the best things about being a parent in Liverpool used to be our family’s Christmas trip to the Unity Theatre.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!