Articles relating to: vegan
In a new series, Northern Soul writers share their food memories. From culinary trips to cherished family recipes and hidden restaurants, takeaways and cafés, we take a tasty trip down memory lane. First up, it’s JJ’s Vish & Chips in Leeds.Read the full story..
The vegan burger that ‘bleeds’ is a recent phenomenon.Read the full story..
In recent years Manchester has stepped up its veggie/vegan culinary game with a host of dedicated venues, menus, food festivals and events.Read the full story..
It was on a camping holiday with friends in Loch Lomond and the Trossachs that I encountered the worst meal I’ve ever had.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn