Articles relating to: War Horse
Cathy Crabb and her 11-year-old daughter Hazel went to see War Horse at The Lowry in Salford and then to the War Horse family event at Manchester’s Central Library two days later. This is their experience.Read the full story..
Alastair Michael reflects on the challenges of broadcasting theatre to cinema audiences on his trip to see War Horse at Manchester’s Odeon.Read the full story..
There are lots of things in life that don’t live up to the hype: Crunchie ice cream bars, Lost in Translation (so self-indulgent I fought the desire to gouge out my own eyes), Michael Owen, the time U2 did disco. I could go on.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn