Articles relating to: Waterstone’s Deansgate
When I lived in that there London, my flat was right around the corner from Penguin Random House (the one on Vauxhall Bridge Road).Read the full story..
At 31, I read more Young Adult fiction than texts written for grown-ups. There’s just something about the willingness to go further with the big stuff that appeals.Read the full story..
There’s something about Waterstones Deansgate in Manchester. It’s the welcoming, colourful displays and the passion with which they celebrate local talent and history alongside bestsellers that makes it feel like a local bookshop.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA