Articles relating to: We burn witches
“Writing is a lonely way of connecting with the world.” Author Bill Bryson talks about his new book and being an author
Interviewing Bill Bryson is a dangerous occupation, both in the preparation and the execution.Read the full story..
You wait ages for a play set in a chip shop and then two come along at once.Read the full story..
He’s a folk singer-songwriter and virtuoso fiddler whose music dwells on rural myths, eerie legends and sweeping landscapes. So it comes as some surprise to learn that the first album Seth Lakeman ever bought was Bon Jovi’s Slippery When Wet.Read the full story..
Sometimes it’s hard to believe that Northern Soul is two years old. Two years! Wow, we’ve come so far and we’ve reached so high…no, wait, that’s something else.Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Tonight we are mostly thinking about vimto ice cream from our local ice cream parlour. pic.twitter.com/8kK5n102El
Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals With nights in our fave restaurants off the menu, Northern Soul's Chef Tony has the perfect wines for self-isolating dishes whether that's beans on toast or a pot noodle northernsoul.me.uk/pantry-pai… pic.twitter.com/qoLxlto827
“Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” @EmmaYatesBadley talks to Cumbria-based skincare company Pure Lakes about its ethical commitment and what it's doing for sustainability northernsoul.me.uk/small-step… @PureLakes @cumbriatourism @golakes @PeterStorryCT #SmallBiz pic.twitter.com/1OGKo4l1d0