Articles relating to: Women’s Rights
Ah, periods. Your insides feel like they are being scraped away with a spoon, like egg from a shell, and there’s this weird dragging sensation in your womb. I spend most of the time in the bath or curled up on the sofa with a hot water bottle, a box of paracetamol and a block of Cathedral City cheddar.Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Tonight we are mostly thinking about vimto ice cream from our local ice cream parlour. pic.twitter.com/8kK5n102El
Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals With nights in our fave restaurants off the menu, Northern Soul's Chef Tony has the perfect wines for self-isolating dishes whether that's beans on toast or a pot noodle northernsoul.me.uk/pantry-pai… pic.twitter.com/qoLxlto827
“Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” @EmmaYatesBadley talks to Cumbria-based skincare company Pure Lakes about its ethical commitment and what it's doing for sustainability northernsoul.me.uk/small-step… @PureLakes @cumbriatourism @golakes @PeterStorryCT #SmallBiz pic.twitter.com/1OGKo4l1d0