Articles relating to: CBBC
In the build-up to CBBC’s inaugural three-day Summer Social at Croxteth Country Park, much of the chatter on the local parental grapevine was about one subject: cost.Read the full story..
As a list of magical ingredients, it’s hard to beat. Manchester Town Hall on a Sunday afternoon in the run-up to Christmas with the festive German Market in full swing outside, playing host to several hundred excited children who have come to take part in a range of bespoke themed activities, all culminating in a gala preview screening of the first episode of a new CBBC adaptation of a modern classic.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!