Photo Gallery: Visible Girls – Revisited, a photographic exhibition by Anita Corbin, The Civic, Barnsley
Do you ever look back at photographs from your teenage years?
With the pervasive smell of brick dust hanging in the air and the stage curtained off with projections mapping Kublai Khan’s kingdom, we embark on a tale of empire.
It’s difficult to recall a time when Lulu wasn’t around.
- Photo Gallery: Visible Girls – Revisited, a photographic exhibition by Anita Corbin, The Civic, Barnsley
- Food Review: Rosa’s Thai, Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Fleetneedles Forage: How to please the bees
- Review: Invisible Cities, Manchester International Festival
- Still waiting to be discovered: Lulu talks to Northern Soul
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
The Editor of Northern Soul, @nugehelen is chairing this event tonight. Get yerself down there to see the splendiferous @caitlinmoran - she'll make you laugh, cry and maybe even take your top off... twitter.com/caitlinmoran/s…
"it makes for some striking sights, such as a huddle of off-duty Death Eaters having a crafty fag by the entrance" Review: DraigCon 2019, Manchester Printworks northernsoul.me.uk/review-dra… #HarryPotter @MCRPrintworks @MrGeetsRomo pic.twitter.com/jNOxoWZRC3
Literally no words. pic.twitter.com/HupLSuf5c6