As I check my notes, scribbled in a teeny tiny notebook during my stay at new Manchester hotel, Dakota, this is what I find: ‘Coffee bags! Sky TV! Toilet rolls folded into a point!’.Read the full story..
I was so relaxed after my stay at Moddershall Oaks Country Spa Retreat in Staffordshire that it took me several hours to notice my t-shirt was inside out.Read the full story..
When the Northern Soul Editor was called away at the last minute, our willing Opera Correspondent stepped into her shoes and joined me for mid-morning brunch at Manchester’s Midland Hotel.Read the full story..
Having previously appeared in Northern Soul restaurant reviews merely as Robert Hamilton’s dining companion The Brunette, I was honoured to be entrusted with writing as well as eating (as Mr Hamilton was stuck on the tarmac at El Prat).Read the full story..
Foolhardy, perhaps, for an establishment called Titanic to describe anything as a launch.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!