Author: Fran Yeoman
In the build-up to CBBC’s inaugural three-day Summer Social at Croxteth Country Park, much of the chatter on the local parental grapevine was about one subject: cost.Read the full story..
There are two stars of this Everyman production of Anthony Burgess’s cult novel, A Clockwork Orange.Read the full story..
Ok that’s it. From now on, all children’s theatre productions need to feature giant humanoid chickens with a steampunk aesthetic and fabulous comic timing.Read the full story..
I can see the temptation. Fiddler on the Roof was a rousing fanfare to herald the arrival of last year’s Everyman Compann, the comeback after a long absence of a distinguished theatrical institution welcomed with song, dance and critical acclaim.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA