Articles relating to: Marathon
In the second instalment of his marathon training blog, Northern Soul’s Drew Savage battles injury, embarks on physio and gets back on the road.Read the full story..
In marathon-running terms, this is the phoney war. I write this sitting at my desk at work in Salford Quays on my meal break, with nothing but a gentle ache from running the five kilometres to work earlier on and a sense of anticipation about the adventure that’s about to begin.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!