Articles relating to: Paul Glynn
If 2011’s Carpet Remnant World was Stewart Lee’s ground-breaking psychedelic album, then Much a-Stew About Nothing could – as its title suggests – be his next batch of unfinished demos.Read the full story..
When ‘The Chief’ speaks, the Manchester masses normally listen. So Noel Gallagher’s recent verbal crowning of Temples as “the best new band in Britain” could perhaps at least part-explain the impressive mid-week turnout down Oldham Street for an otherwise relatively unknown duo of bands.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!