Author: Ian Cook
Once home to the kings of ancient Northumbria, Bamburgh Castle is one of Northumberland’s most iconic buildings. Northern Soul‘s Ian Cook has taken some splendid photos of this amazing site.Read the full story..
Poppies: Weeping Window is at at Woodhorn Museum in Northumberland until November 1, 2015.Read the full story..
You can see them across the estuary when visiting the Holy Island of Lindisfarne.Read the full story..
During the Summer months, the NewcastleGateshead quayside is home to 600 pairs of breeding Kittiwakes. These seabirds create a spectacular show with their loud calls, graceful flight and chick-rearing dramas.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn