Author: Isabel Webb
Ask anyone for the first name of the choreographer and it’s pot luck whether they say “Christopher” or “Mark”. For the latter, dance runs in his blood but his father’s legacy has never cast a shadow over his work.Read the full story..
Isabel Webb was the winner of Northern Soul and HOME‘s young theatre reviewer competition. Here the 17-year-old student from Manchester High School for Girls reviews HOME’s production of Romeo & Juliet – and chats to the two actors playing the lead roles.Read the full story..
- “It’s about getting our audience back.” Paul Robinson, Artistic Director of the Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough
- Good News in Focus: Back on Track Manchester
- Photo Gallery: Still I Rise by Allie Crewe, an NHS project to celebrate Black History Month
- What would Darwin think of Zoom? Henry Normal writes for Northern Soul
- The Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2021
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
“It’s about getting our audience back.” Paul Robinson, Artistic Director of the Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough, talks to Northern Soul northernsoul.me.uk/its-about-… @thesjt #Scarborough #theatre #Yorkshire pic.twitter.com/o1o02Szb5c
Thought for the Day: “If it is possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.” ― George Orwell, Politics and the English Language
Right Good Mid-Week Read: Lucky Man: A Memoir by Michael J Fox pic.twitter.com/54rGzRMoL9