Competition: Win tickets to Cinderella, Manchester
As the countdown to Christmas begins, this year’s magical family pantomime Cinderella at Manchester Opera House will see national icons Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean swapping their ice skates for hi-tech rollerblades as they make their panto debut as Cinders’ Fairy Godparents.
Britain’s beloved sporting heroes will bring their unique talents to the Opera House for the first time and will be wowing audiences with their amazing dare-devil routines.
Torvill and Dean will be joined on stage by Wicked star Liam Doyle as Prince Charming with his loyal sidekick, funny-man Samuel Holmes. Stand-up comedian and actor Andre Vincent will play the smitten Buttons with Eloise Davies in the title role alongside the best boo-able ‘Uglies’ in pantoland, Tim Hudson and Dave Lynn, as her nasty stepsisters, so you can expect bags of audience participation.
The classic rags-to-riches tale, Cinderella will be transformed into a breathtaking family extravaganza with glittering sets, gorgeous costumes, big song and dance numbers, real Shetland ponies and jaw-dropping skating sequences.
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket (maximum of four people) to see Cinderella on December 30, 2015 at Manchester Opera House (T&Cs apply*), simply sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right hand side of the page) and send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘Cinderella’.
Closing date: December 13, 2015
Winners will be picked at random and notified by: December 14, 2015
Cinderella is at Manchester Opera House 05 December 5, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Tickets are on sale now so get your skates on and book at www.atgtickets.com/manchester or call 0844 8713018 (booking fees apply).
*Terms and conditions
1. Tickets can be collected at the box office at the theatre on the night from an hour before the performance begins, winners must give their name, and the media won from.
2. Extra tickets are not permitted, but can be purchased at the box office.
3. Seating – which can be in all areas of the auditorium – cannot be changed on the night
4. The marketing office doesn’t have access to seating for mobility impaired winners, but given at least 48 hours notice and subject to availability we will endeavour to reseat winners.
5. The marketing office at the theatre does not contact winners with collection details.
6. The theatre cannot be held responsible for them arriving on the wrong date, time or venue. Replacement tickets will not be offered and correspondence will not be entered into.
7. Winners’ names must be sent to the marketing office at least 48 hours before the performance. After this time the tickets will be released
8. No cash alternative
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Need something to keep you busy during lockdown? @SMTrust are posting images from the Trust’s collection of slides and glass plate negatives using the hashtag #lockdownlanternslides. Click the below link for some brilliant snaps @SMT_Collections northernsoul.me.uk/image-gall… pic.twitter.com/cQw2kYsLgG
Good News: positive stories from across the North Northern Soul and @PeoplesPowerhse are partnering to share good news stories, showing us the best of humanity during the COVID-19 crisis. Check out this week's article for loads of good news.⬇️ northernsoul.me.uk/good-news-… pic.twitter.com/uQqh2qhT7S
Thought for the Day: pic.twitter.com/YzxszwFsp0