Articles relating to: 24:7 Theatre Festival
After spending time over the last few years at venues such as The Midland Hotel, Sasha’s Hotel, the 3Minute Theatre and 2022NQ, the 24:7 Theatre Festival, which celebrates emerging writing, directing, producing and acting talent, has returned to its cultural home of New Century House.Read the full story..
David Slack is founder of the 24:7 Theatre Festival, now in its tenth year. He can always be found milling around, helping with front of house, meeting and greeting the press and, generally speaking, being a darn enthusiastic and present director.Read the full story..
I’m fond of the 24:7 Theatre Festival. I’m fond of its organisers, volunteers and general ethos. I’m fond of some of the productions I’ve seen over the past three years I’ve known about it and I’m sad I’m not a part of it this year.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA