Articles relating to: David Nolan
“Come for the machetes, stay for the political insights.” Author David Nolan talks to Northern Soul about his new book
When David Nolan wrote his debut novel Black Moss two years ago, it was almost as an experiment, an unpremeditated tangent to his successful career as a journalist, documentary maker and non-fiction author.Read the full story..
For many authors, the path to their first novel can be a long and winding road.Read the full story..
- The Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2022
- Looking for Emily Williamson, RSPB founder
- “We have been dreaming about this for decades.” UK’s first purpose-built LGBT+ Extra Care housing facility in Manchester moves forward
- Image Gallery: Small Shops by Brian Lomas, The Modernist Society
- How I learned to love London: Henry Normal writes for Northern Soul
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
It's scorchio out there but this amazing painting by Northern Soul's 9-year-old niece makes us feel a bit cooler..and craving an ice lolly. pic.twitter.com/HsrvGM47HU
Proper Good Picture of the Week: Whitby, North Yorkshire by Emma Yates-Badley. 🌤️ pic.twitter.com/ngp95nRd6b
"Wright has assembled a near-perfect introduction to Sparks more than 50 years into their story." Northern Soul's Andy Murray reviews The Sparks Brothers, a new documentary directed by Edgar Wright. @MrGeetsRomo @edgarwright @sparksofficial northernsoul.me.uk/film-revie… pic.twitter.com/wIWyziHb8U
Right Good Mid-Week Read: The Woodcock by Richard Smyth pic.twitter.com/tY24HV6gp5