Articles relating to: Oxford Road
There’s really no better way to spend a sunny, Sunday afternoon in Manchester in June – in my humble and correct opinion – than in the dark. Not everyone likes the sun, you know.Read the full story..
In his publicity shots, Ólafur Arnalds looks like a model in a Topshop advert. But at his concert at the Royal Northern College of Music he was more rugged, befitting someone who had spent two weeks travelling and sleeping in a coach criss-crossing Europe.Read the full story..
- “I would struggle to say that I am a feminist and contribute to fast fashion.” Jade Rice from Dirty Word talks to Northern Soul
- Staying Alive: the campaign to save The Gaumont where the Bee Gees first performed
- Book Review – Have a Bleedin Guess: The Story of Hex Enduction
- Beware the light: Northern Soul braves HOME’s FilmFear season to watch a preview of The Lighthouse
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"Maya Angelou said, ‘do your best until you know better and then do that’ and I think that’s all we can do." @EmmaYatesBadley talks to Jade Rice of Dirty Word, a Wirral-based ethical clothing company, about fast fashion and feminism northernsoul.me.uk/i-would-st… @BlackburneHouse pic.twitter.com/pGfYtiqD0e
"wry, smart and eminently readable" Northern Soul's @MrGeetsRomo reviews Have a Bleedin Guess: The Story of Hex Enduction by Paul Hanley, The Fall's much-revered 1982 album northernsoul.me.uk/book-revie… pic.twitter.com/Nw8HOuCBI0
Love this. twitter.com/mendyourhead/s…