Articles relating to: Chris Payne
Hurrah and huzzah! It’s time for the Northern Soul Podcast.
Photo Gallery – Sir Ian McKellen opens Never Going Underground: The Fight for LGBT+ Rights, People’s History Museum
Northern Soul‘s Head Photographer, Chris Payne, was one of two photographers at the opening of Never Going Underground. He captured images of Sir Ian McKellen as he launched the exhibition at the People’s History Museum in Manchester.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.