Picture Gallery: Tales of the Dales, Places of Pilgrimage and Moor Stories by Ian Scott Massie
Artist Ian Scott Massie was born in London in 1952 and grew up in Buckinghamshire. He began painting professionally while a student in Durham. He paints in watercolour and creates hand-pulled screen prints. Massie specialises in single-themed exhibitions, most recently Tales of the Dales, Places of Pilgrimage and Moor Stories. The Masham Gallery in North Yorkshire is the principal outlet for his painting, prints and books.
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn