Articles relating to: fringe theatre
Harold Pinter’s The Dumb Waiter is not what you’d call a light play. As the curtain drops, you are left in stunned silence, unsure about how you feel about the events that have unfolded over the last hour. It’s a playwright at his most sinister.Read the full story..
During our time at ALRA North drama school in Wigan, one of the main pieces of advice from multiple tutors was the notion that if you’re not getting any work, you should create your own.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn