Articles relating to: Manchester Royal Exchange
I have a confession.Read the full story..
Every so often, a piece of theatre comes along that leaves you astounded.Read the full story..
It’s the final episode of Broadchuch tonight. If like Northern Soul you’ve been gripped by the last series of this superlative drama, that’s due in no small part to Julie Hesmondhalgh’s gripping portrayal of a rape victim.Read the full story..
Caroline Steinbeis’s time is precious.Read the full story..
Write to Play is a bold new writing initiative from Graeae Theatre Company. It is committed to developing the skills and experience of deaf and disabled writers. In the second of our series, one of the participants explains how it all works and what it means to her.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!