Articles relating to: The Brick Box
The Arts Council likes to talk about hard-to-reach audiences, says Rosie Freeman, director of The Brick Box, an arts organisation which has relocated from London to Bradford.Read the full story..
Sitting upstairs at the Forks cafe in front of the enormous window overlooking Bradford’s up-and-coming North Parade high street, Rosie Freeman is holding forth about the many attractions of her newly adopted city.Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
What's that you say? A new podcast about wine, which wines folk actually like and the good times they have sharing them? Yes, yes and thrice yes. Find out more here ⬇️ northernsoul.me.uk/open-up-po… pic.twitter.com/JfHzinWN5e
“I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY and why this is so important to her northernsoul.me.uk/i-wanted-t… pic.twitter.com/PliLcY70QX
"She now does a stand-up comedy set where she performs rap wearing a talking panda mask." We talk to Joy France, a 63-year-old former teacher from Salford who is now an international battle rapper. northernsoul.me.uk/from-shy-t… pic.twitter.com/tFguI5wnJb
"we have a responsibility to share the works of the 50 artists we’ve made agreements with" Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester northernsoul.me.uk/online-exh… pic.twitter.com/DM9wDSrNRO
Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals With nights in our fave restaurants off the menu, Northern Soul's Chef Tony has the perfect wines for self-isolating dishes whether that's beans on toast or a pot noodle northernsoul.me.uk/pantry-pai… pic.twitter.com/ZWayCHJzGG