Win tickets to The BBC Good Food Show Spring, Harrogate
Win tickets to The BBC Good Food Show Spring in Harrogate this April
The BBC Good Food Show Spring, sponsored by Lexus, returns to the Harrogate International Centre from April 8-10, 2016 for the third year running. The show is packed with fantastic shopping and tempting tastes from dozens of regional and artisan producers, as well as entertainment from the nation’s favourite chefs. It’s the tastiest way to kick-start Spring.
The BBC Good Food Show Spring is home to one of the most stunning Supertheatre settings of any BBC Good Food Show. For the first time at the Show, Michelin starred chefs Michel Roux Jr. and Tom Kerridge will be demonstrating delicious dishes live in Harrogate, alongside The Hairy Bikers and Paul Hollywood. Visitors can have their culinary queries answered by the chefs, with a friendly grilling on the Interview Stage sponsored by Lakeland, as they share the secrets of their success. In addition, the Book Shop run by WHSmith features a large collection of the latest and most popular cook books at great prices. Visitors can pop along and make a purchase, and have their book signed by the chefs themselves.
Visitors have the opportunity to meet the people behind the produce with more than 100 speciality and artisan producers, alongside well-known brands and must-have kitchen gadgets. Visitors can discover new favourites as they try before they buy, and make the most of at-show special offers. Dedicated shopping areas at the show include:
– The Producers’ Village – a huge speciality food market at the heart of the show, packed with small artisan producers who pride themselves on the quality and provenance of their produce.
– Bakes & Cakes Village – the place to buy everything visitors need to bake like the experts from baking specialists and cake-crafters.
– BBC Good Food Champions – passionate, outstanding artisan producers deserve to be celebrated and visitors can find some of the very best in this area. Visitors can discover a fabulous selection of artisan producers and have the opportunity to sample, buy and explore the history behind each producer.
– Deliciouslyorkshire Market – hosts a collection of Deliciouslyorkshire members from all over the county, bursting with outstanding local produce. Some of the exhibitors this year include Masons Yorkshire Gin, selling small batch craft gin produced in Bedale, North Yorkshire, and Mercer’s of Yorkshire, selling conserves, curds, chutneys and mayonnaises in a wide range of flavours.
– Producers’ Bursary Awards – The BBC Good Food Shows team has been searching the UK and Ireland to find the most outstanding artisan food and drink producers. Visitors to the show will be able to meet, taste and buy from this year’s impressive winners, including handmade caramel using unusual, natural flavours from Sweeteatie Artisan Caramels and gourmet popcorn from Amos & Toms Popcorn.
Northern Soul has teamed up with The BBC Good Food Show Spring to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show. To be in with a chance of winning simply sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right hand side of the page), and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Good Food Show’. T&Cs below.
Closing date is April 1, 2016
Winners will be picked at random and notified by April 3, 2016
What: The BBC Good Food Show Spring
When: April 8-10, 2016
Where: Harrogate International Centre
More info: www.bbcgoodfoodshowspring.com
- All tickets are general admission excluding Saturday.
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- Tickets do not include a seat in the Supertheatre.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Keeping the Brontë spirit alive during Covid: Rebecca Yorke from the Brontë Parsonage Museum talks to Northern Soul northernsoul.me.uk/bronte-par… @BronteParsonage #Bronte #museum pic.twitter.com/10TSBVdWsC
"Being on stage is my happy place." Julie Hesmondhalgh talks to Northern Soul northernsoul.me.uk/julie-hesm… @juliehes @Iankershaw @LivEveryPlay @OldhamColiseum #theatre @dreweyt pic.twitter.com/haCax7T4zE
With the (slightly) warmer weather, there’s no better time to fire up the barbecue. @wingyipstore has created a selection of flavoursome recipes to spice up your summer. This week, it's delicious recipe for Skewered Sweet and Sour BBQ Prawns. #Scran northernsoul.me.uk/bbq-recipe… pic.twitter.com/l8Vm0OGMmr
Book Review: Shocked Earth by Saskia Goldschmidt, translated by Antoinette Fawcett Our Literary Editor @EmmaYatesBadley is beguiled by a novel filled with hope. northernsoul.me.uk/book-revie… pic.twitter.com/RwnrEu8s9Q