WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE GODSPELL AT THE PALACE THEATRE, MANCHESTER
This Spring Godspell In Concert, the legendary rock musical from Stephen Schwartz, the Grammy and Academy award-winning composer of Wicked, is at the Palace Theatre Manchester for one night only: Tuesday, May 19, 2015.
The UK tour will feature a brand new, modern-day rock score packed to the heavens with favourites such as Light of the World, All Good Gifts and Day by Day. This timeless tale of friendship, loyalty and love has touched the hearts of countless theatre-goers all over the world – and now UK theatre fans can join in the celebration as a spectacular ensemble is set to stir souls and raise spirits, aided by a live band.
The cast, led by X-Factor’s Andy Abraham, includes Jennifer Potts who will reprise her role alongside Jason Broderick. They will be joined by Robert Hannouch, Dominique Planter, Mitch Miller and Maeve Byrne, and the ensemble is completed by Rachel Bingham, Laura Mansell, Steffan Lloyd-Evans and Ricky Johnston.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Godspell at the Palace Theatre on May 19, simply sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right hand side of the page) and send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘Godspell’.
Closing date: 8pm, May 14, 2015
A winner will be picked at random and notified by May 15, 2015
Where: Palace Theatre, Manchester
When: May 19, 2015
Tickets: Call 0844 871 3018 or visit www.atgtickets.com/manchester
Terms and conditions
1. Tickets can be collected at the box office at the theatre on the night from 6.30pm, they must give their name, and the media won from.
2. Extra tickets are not permitted, but can be purchased at the box office.
3. Seating – which can be in all areas of the auditorium – cannot be changed on the night
4. The marketing office doesn’t have access to seating for mobility impaired winners, but given at least 48 hours notice and subject to availability we will endeavour to reseat winners.
5. The marketing office at the theatre does not contact winners with collection details.
6. The theatre cannot be held responsible for them arriving on the wrong date, time or venue. Replacement tickets will not be offered and correspondence will not be entered into.
7. No cash alternative