Author: Frances Scott
It’s LEGO-tastic at Manchester’s Great Northern Warehouse.Read the full story..
Working to forge a sense of belonging, Afua Hirsch lays out her conflicting ideologies as a half-Ghanaian, half-English woman.Read the full story..
There’s trouble in the water for the residents of Amity Island as swimmers are picked apart by a great white shark.Read the full story..
First performed in 1890, Birmingham Royal Ballet has stepped back in time to sample a classic steeped in history.Read the full story..
- The Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2022
- Looking for Emily Williamson, RSPB founder
- “We have been dreaming about this for decades.” UK’s first purpose-built LGBT+ Extra Care housing facility in Manchester moves forward
- Image Gallery: Small Shops by Brian Lomas, The Modernist Society
- How I learned to love London: Henry Normal writes for Northern Soul
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
It's scorchio out there but this amazing painting by Northern Soul's 9-year-old niece makes us feel a bit cooler..and craving an ice lolly. pic.twitter.com/HsrvGM47HU
Proper Good Picture of the Week: Whitby, North Yorkshire by Emma Yates-Badley. 🌤️ pic.twitter.com/ngp95nRd6b
"Wright has assembled a near-perfect introduction to Sparks more than 50 years into their story." Northern Soul's Andy Murray reviews The Sparks Brothers, a new documentary directed by Edgar Wright. @MrGeetsRomo @edgarwright @sparksofficial northernsoul.me.uk/film-revie… pic.twitter.com/wIWyziHb8U
Right Good Mid-Week Read: The Woodcock by Richard Smyth pic.twitter.com/tY24HV6gp5