Author: Lucy Clayton
Head into Manchester city centre any day of the week and you’re bound to capture something quirky on camera.Read the full story..
When I moved to Salford for university two years ago, I wondered if my beloved home town of Newcastle would face stiff competition from the North West when it came to nightlife, dining and drinking venues.Read the full story..
If I could paint a picture of my ideal festival location, it would be this. Ditch the muddy fields in the middle-of-nowhere and say ‘why-aye man’ to the postcard-perfect destination of Tynemouth, host of the annual Mouth of the Tyne Festival.Read the full story..
- Good News in Focus: Manchester Camerata
- “There remains a perception that people in the North wear cloth caps and go off to the mill.” Campaigner and former chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal
- Books: The Northern Question – A History of a Divided Country by Tom Hazeldine
- Review: Pigs in the Wood, Scissett, Huddersfield
- Online Event: North vs South – is mainstream media biased against the North? #ThisIsTheNorth Convention 2020
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Is your organisation interested in supporting quality journalism about culture, life and enterprise in the North of England? For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Nugent at email@example.com @nugehelen pic.twitter.com/pBbGfEK3as