Photo Gallery: Fenwick Christmas Window, Newcastle
Ah, the Fenwick Christmas window in Newcastle.
It’s one of the North East’s most eagerly anticipated festive moments, as well as being one of the largest Christmas showcases in Europe. Never mind the displays in Selfridges or Harrods, Fenwick’s window is the real herald of Christmas. This year the theme is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Check it out in our picture gallery.
Images courtesy of Fenwick Newcastle.
- Good News in Focus: Manchester Camerata
- “There remains a perception that people in the North wear cloth caps and go off to the mill.” Campaigner and former chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal
- Books: The Northern Question – A History of a Divided Country by Tom Hazeldine
- Review: Pigs in the Wood, Scissett, Huddersfield
- Online Event: North vs South – is mainstream media biased against the North? #ThisIsTheNorth Convention 2020
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Is your organisation interested in supporting quality journalism about culture, life and enterprise in the North of England? For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Nugent at email@example.com @nugehelen pic.twitter.com/pBbGfEK3as