Articles relating to: craft
Think cross-stitch is for old ladies? Think again. Northern Soul talks to a self-confessed crosstitute
Cross-stitch is a much-loved art form which comes with certain connotations, namely of a homely, old-school, maybe slightly twee craft which enables its practitioners to immortalise pets, flowers and warm, welcoming slogans.Read the full story..
Win three pairs of tickets to Manchester’s Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair.Read the full story..
WIN TICKETS TO THE GREAT NORTHERN CONTEMPORARY CRAFT FAIR, OLD GRANADA STUDIOS, MANCHESTERRead the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn