Win a pair of tickets to the RNCM Chamber Music Festival
Northern Soul has teamed up with the Royal Northern College of Music to offer two readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the RNCM Chamber Music Festival, Un voyage des impressions, worth a total of £300 each.
This year’s RNCM Chamber Music Festival (March 9-11) explores French music and its global influence from 1900 onwards. Featured composers range from Messiaen, Debussy, Fauré, Ravel and Saint-Saëns through to Philip Glass, Peter Maxwell Davies and Erik Satie. Guest artists include Quatuor Voce, Trio Apaches, the Aronowitz Ensemble and Faustus, who explore the links between English and French folk music.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right-hand side of the page) and send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘RNCM Chamber Music Festival’.
Closing date: March 6, 2018
Winners will be picked at random and notified by: March 6, 2018
For more information, or to book tickets, click here.
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!