Win tickets to Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Manchester
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT AT MANCHESTER OPERA HOUSE
Get ready for the ride of your life! The perfect warm up to Manchester Pride, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, the Musical, is coming to Manchester Opera House August 20-29, 2015.
Starring Blue’s Duncan James, Priscilla tells the story of the heart-warming, uplifting adventure of three friends who hop aboard a battered old bus searching for love and friendship and end up finding more than they could have ever dreamed of. With a dazzling array of outrageous costumes and a hit parade of dancefloor favourites including It’s Raining Men, Say a Little Prayer, Go West, Hot Stuff and Always on My Mind, this wildly fresh and funny new musical is a journey to the heart of fabulous!
Based on the popular film of the same namee, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, the Musical originally opened in Australia and, after a sell-out two year run, opened in London’s West End followed by Broadway in the US. It has won numerous awards all over the world, including prestigious Olivier and Tony awards.
To celebrate the opening of the brand new tour in Manchester we’re giving away a pair of tickets to opening night August 20, 2015 (T&Cs apply). To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Priscilla at the Opera House on August 20, simply sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right hand side of the page) and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Priscilla’.
Closing date: August 17, 2015
A winner will be picked at random and notified by August 18, 2015
What: Priscilla Queen of the Desert, the Musical
Where: Manchester Opera House
When: August 20 – August 29, 2015
Tickets: Call 0844 871 3018 or visit www.atgtickets.com/manchester
Terms and conditions
- Tickets can be collected at the box office at the theatre on the night from 6.30pm, winners must give their name, and the media won from.
- Extra tickets are not permitted, but can be purchased at the box office.
- Seating – which can be in all areas of the auditorium – cannot be changed on the night
- The marketing office doesn’t have access to seating for mobility impaired winners, but given at least 48 hours notice and subject to availability we will endeavour to reseat winners.
- The marketing office at the theatre does not contact winners with collection details.
- The theatre cannot be held responsible for them arriving on the wrong date, time or venue. Replacement tickets will not be offered and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Winners’ names must be sent to the marketing office at least 48 hours before the performance. After this time the tickets will be released.
- No cash alternative.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Good News: we're sharing positive stories from across the North in partnership with @PeoplesPowerhse. This week's inspiring acts include fundraising for local foodbanks and Sunday lunch from Harrogate fire station. northernsoul.me.uk/good-news-… pic.twitter.com/8SDupSpm5g
This is just beautiful...Actress (and Northern Soul favourite) Julie Hesmondhalgh has recorded a poem, Two Metres Apart, to raise funds for Accrington-based charity, Maundy Relief. northernsoul.me.uk/lockdown-p… #Accrington #poetry pic.twitter.com/br7soCeylj
@PNovelistGale We have car diaries - so we can dip in and out of famous folk's diaries when the need arises.
Lancashire actress (and Northern Soul favourite) Julie Hesmondhalgh has recorded a poem Two Metres Apart in a bid to raise awareness and funds for Accrington-based charity, Maundy Relief. northernsoul.me.uk/lockdown-p… @juliehes @MaundyRelief pic.twitter.com/hf3zBmEZrE